- Davenport, Joan, Ph.D., Crop and Soil Scientist, Soil variability and how to manage water and nutrients for economically sustainable, environmentally friendly agricultural production.
Contact information email@example.com Phone 509-786-9384
- Desta, Kefayalew Ph.D., Soil and Water Scientist,
Contact information firstname.lastname@example.org Phone 509-786-9307
- Eastwell, Ken, Ph.D., Plant Pathologist, Identification, etiology, and control of viruses affecting cherry prouduction, Director of the Fruit Tree Clean Plant Network, Etiology of fruit-demorming viruses affecting apples, virus and viroid diseases that affect hop production.
Contact information email@example.com Phone 509-786-9385
- Fransen, Steve, Ph.D., Crop and Soil Scientist, Forages and crops quality and production.
Contact information firstname.lastname@example.org Phone 509-786-9266
- Grove, Gary, Ph.D., Plant Pathologist, Epidemiology and management of fungal diseases of stone fruits and grapes.
Contact information email@example.com Phone 509-786-9283
- Harbertson, James, Ph.D., Enologist, Wine Chemistry and Production, with special emphasis on phenolic compounds found in grapes and wine, chemical changes during grape ripening, winemaking and aging.
Contact information firstname.lastname@example.org Phone 509-786-9296
- Hoogenboom, Gerrit, Ph.D., AgWeatherNet Director, Agrometeorology, crop modeling, decision support systems, and impact of weather and climate on crop growth and development.
Contact information email@example.com Phone: 509-786-9371
- James, David, Ph.D., Entomologist, Conservation biological control, habitat restoration,sustainable pest management in irrigated horticulture. Butterfly biology and conservation.
Contact information firstname.lastname@example.org Phone 509-786-9280
- Karkee, Manoj, Ph.D., Biological Systems Engineer, Agricultural systems modeling, autonomous agricultural machinery systems, robotics and machine intelligence for agricultural applications.
Contact information email@example.com Phone 509-786-9208
- Keller, Markus, Ph.D., Horticulturist, Developmental and environmental factors and vineyard management practices as they influence crop physiology of wine and juice grapes.
Contact information firstname.lastname@example.org Phone 509-786-9263
- Moyer, Michelle, Ph.D., Horticulturist, Viticulture Production, Extension and outreach education in viticulture, and decision support systems for viticulture.
Contact information email@example.com Phone 509-786-9234
- Oraguzie, Nnadozie, Ph.D., Horticulturist, Prunus breeding interface of genomics, genetics and breeding with stone fruit.
Contact Information firstname.lastname@example.org Phone 509-786-9271
- Peters, Troy, Ph.D., Biological Systems Engineer, Irrigation management for improved profitability and environmental benefits.
Contact information email@example.com Phone 509-786-9247
- Rayapati, Naidu, Ph.D., Plant Pathologist, Virus diseases of horticultural, vegetable and food crops. Virus diseases in international agriculture and capacity building in developing countries.
Contact information firstname.lastname@example.org Phone 509-786-9215
- Walsh, Doug, Ph.D.,Entomologist, Environmental and Agrichemical Education Specialist.
Contact information email@example.com Phone 509-786-9287
- Whiting, Matt, Ph.D., Horticulturist, Genetic, horticultural and physiological components of consistent, sustainable and profitable stone fruit production.
Contact information firstname.lastname@example.org Phone 509-786-9260
- Zhang, Qin, Ph.D., Biological Systems Engineer, Center for Precision & Automated Agricultural Systems Director. Agricultural Machinery Automation and Agriculture Automation.
Contact information email@example.com Phone 509-786-9360