School of Economic Sciences Washington State University
CAHNRS > School of Economic Sciences > History of the School of Economic Sciences
  empty  
 

Contact Info

H. Alan Love

 
 

History of the School of Economic Sciences

The School of Economic Sciences was formed, in 2004, by merging the Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics from the College of Agricultural, Human and Natural Resource Sciences and the Department of Economics from the College of Business and Economics. The School of Economic Sciences has 26 full-time faculty who work with three support staff and 75 graduate students. Undergraduate enrollment includes 150 majors in economics, agricultural economics, agribusiness, and environmental and resource economics and management. The School of Economic Sciences offers graduate programs leading to the Master of Science degree in applied economics and the Doctor of Philosophy degree in economics or agricultural economics.

     
 
 
 

 

School of Economic Sciences, PO Box 646210, Hulbert Hall 101, Washington State University, Pullman WA 99164-6210,
509-335-5555, Fax 509-335-1173 Contact Us