- Ph.D., Agricultural Economics, Washington State University, 1998.
- M.S., Statistics, Washington State University, 1998.
- M.S., Economics, Montana State University, 1991.
- M.S., Mathematics, Montana State University, 1987.
- B.A., Mathematics, Carroll College, 1985.
FIELDS OF INTEREST
- Consumer Demand and Modeling Commodity Markets
- Quantitative Methods
- Natural Resource Economics
- Professor and IMPACT Director, School of Economic Sciences, WSU 2009-present
- Associate Professor, School of Economic Sciences, WSU 2004-2009
- Assistant and Associate Professor, Dept of Agricultural Economics, Kansas State University, 1998-2004.
- Economist, Pacific Northwest Laboratory, Richland, WA, 1991-1997.
- Lecturer, Dept. Mathematics, Mont. State Univ, 1986-1990.
- EconS 511, Econometrics I
- EconS 513–4, Econometrics III & IV
- EconS 452, Business Management Economics
- American Economics Association (AEA)
- American Agricultural Economics Association (AAEA)
- Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society (AARES)
- Econometrics Society
- Western Agricultural Economics Association (WAEA)