Director and Professor
- Ph.D. in Agricultural and Resource Economics, University of CA, Berkeley, 1988
- M.S. in Agricultural and Applied Economics, University of Minnesota, 1982
- B.A. with high distinction, Agricultural Economics, University of Kentucky, 1977
- Industrial Organization, Information Economics, Supply-Chains, and Applied Econometrics
- Raper, Kellie Curry, H. Alan Love, and C. Richard Shumway. “Distinguishing the Source of Market Power.” American Journal of Agricultural Economics. Vol 89. No 1. February 2007. pp. 78-90.
- Burton, Diana M., H. Alan Love, Gokhan Ozertan, and Curtis R. Taylor. "Property Rights Protection of Biotechnology Innovations." Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Vol. 14, Issue 4, December 2005, pp. 779-812.
- Capps, Jr., Oral, Jeffery Church, and H. Alan Love. “Specification Issues and Confidence Intervals in Unilateral Price Effects Analysis.” Journal of Econometrics Vol.113, No. 1, March 2003, pp. 2-31.
- Raper, Kellie C., H. Alan Love, and C. Richard Shumway. "Determining Market Power Exertion Between Buyers and Sellers." Journal of Applied Econometrics, Vol. 15, No. 3, May-June 2000, pp.225-252.
- Love, H. Alan, and Steven T. Buccola. "Joint Risk-Technology Estimation With a Primal System: Reply." American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Vol. 81, February 1999, pp. 245-247.
- Love, H. Alan, and Steven T. Buccola. "Joint Risk-Technology Estimation With a Primal System." American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Vol. 73, No. 3, August 1991, pp 765-774.
AWARDS AND DISTINCTIONS
- Outstanding Published Research Award, WAEA 2008
- Article of the Year, NAREA, 1999