Marketa Halova Wolfe
- Ph.D. in Economics, Boston College, 2012
- M.A. in Economics, Boston College, 2009
- M.B.A., Baylor University, 1998
- B.A. in Sociology, Masaryk University, 1995
FIELDS OF INTERESTS
- Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics
- International Macroeconomics and Finance
- Energy Economics and Commodities
- Intermediate Macroeconomic Analysis (EconS 302)
- Macroeconomic Theory I (EconS 500)
- Halova, Marketa W., Alexander Kurov and Oleg Kucher (2014). Noisy Inventory Announcements and Energy Prices. Journal of Futures Markets, 34, 911-1001. (Accepted in 07/2013).
- Rosenman, Robert and Marketa Halova Wolfe (2014). Bidirectional Causality in Oil and Gas Markets. Energy Economics, 42, 325-331 (Accepted in 12/2013).
- Strasser, Georg and Marketa Halova Wolfe (2014). Learning to Argue with Intermediate Macro Theory, The Journal of Economic Education, 45, 191-210. (Accepted in 04/2014).
PRIVATE SECTOR WORK EXPERIENCE
- Energy industry: ConocoPhillips (2001-2007)
- Finance industry: JP Morgan Chase (2000-2001)